Tuesday 18 January 2011

Fabric earrings!

Hello again!

No more sales yet, but I've been a bit slacker than normal with promotion thanks to my birthday and having visitors up. Still, my folksy views have increased which is great, and my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/YouSewShould has reached 99 likes! I can't wait to get to 100!

I've been doing more experimenting, and instead of just cross stitch earrings, I will soon be adding fabric covered earrings to my growing collection! I'm working on some which have gold seashell sequins sewn onto a blue fabric, a nice summary holiday theme to help us all forget the dreary coldness of winter! hopefuly these will go down a treat! Also, as my goal this year is to have enough stock to go to a craft fair, I am slowly edging closer to achieving that!

I'll be trying a few other sequin and fabric earring combinations, I've got various flower, heart, and leaf sequins as well as the usual round ones, so fingers crossed that with my additional stock and new quirky designs I'll get some more sales! As to that, I'd best get working on producing a few more to list at http://www.folksy.com/shops/YouSewShould! Until next time, keep crafty! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and for leaving a comment. I moderate all comments to avoid spam, so your comment won't appear until I've published it.

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you again soon

Gemma