Wednesday 9 February 2011

Beads Galore!

I've finally got round to blogging again! I've been thinking about trying out beadin for a while, so the other day I purchased instructions for makinga pair of beaded dangly earrings, (this shows what they should look like when done http://www.beadedpatterns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22_485&products_id=2289) I'm half-way through a pair so far though!

This has made m think abou adding beads to my cross stitch items, so I've had a couple of attempts with thse cupcake earrings, and butterfly earrings (both for sale at http://www.folksy.com/)
of course, this is jst a start, I'm hoping to try making broches and pendants and using my (to be accquired) beading skills to add a pretty frame to them! All I need to do now is find some suitable pendant and brooch blanks....

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I agree! he he! I'm making a red butterfly ring with beads on too!

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for leaving a comment. I moderate all comments to avoid spam, so your comment won't appear until I've published it.

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you again soon

Gemma