Wednesday 2 February 2011

Valentines gifts on Folksy

It's that time of year again. Valentines Day is just around the corner, and in honor of it I'm featuring some gorgous items by other folksy sellers, which would make fantastic gifts for your loved one, or just to yourself if, like me, your other half isn't the most romantic of people when it comes to Valentines day!

Of course, this is just a small selection, there are countless more beautiful, funky, quirky, pretty, interesting...you name it, and it's there somewhere on folksy ( http://www.folksy.com/). Valentines isn't just about you're other half though, why not treat yourself too...

Anyway, here is my pick of valentines items from folksy.

A bright bold and beautiful Fabric Card Wallet from BaggieAggieToo. She also has a matching keyfob and plenty of other's with lots of other fabrics so you'll definately find one you like!


This delicious chocolate lovers heart card by GailGriggs compliments the classic chocolates for valentines. It is also available framed for you wall, along with many other beautiful photographs.


If you're looking for something a bit more unusal this fabric ACEO from ShabbybySharon is perfect. She also has a gorgous heart keyring fob for valentines, and plenty of other lovely items to peruse.


Paris is the City of Romance, so what better way to be romantic than giving your loved one this Paris By Night necklace from Bedecked Beads. Plenty of other equally gorgous jewelry is also available in her shop.


I hope these lovely items have helped inspire you, either in finding the perfect valentines gift, or just a little something for yourself! After all, a little treat to yourself goes a long long way....!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my Hearts card wallet, Gemma. :) And I love that sheep! ♥ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my necklace.
    I love your card wallet BaggieAggie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for leaving a comment. I moderate all comments to avoid spam, so your comment won't appear until I've published it.

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you again soon

Gemma