Monday 30 April 2012

Tardis Keyring Kit Complete!

Hello!

I must say, I am VERY pleased that today so far is a break from the incessant rain we have had here in Sheffield for the past week, I hope it continues!

To celebrate, I am launching my tardis cross stitch keyring kit! In my previous post I talked about designing it, now I have completed one and the full kit (including full colour chart and instructions) is available for only £4.50 on my website.


What do you think of my effort? The photo isn't the best unfortunately, as the keyring reflects the light, but I think it's fairly true to the tardis, and hopefully you can make out the 'POLICE BOX' lettering also. It's now available on my Etsy Shop.

It's stitched onto 14 count Aida (for you non-stitchers that means 14 cross stitches per inch) using DMC embroidery threads. I then glued some backing paper to the reverse of the cross stitch using PVA glue so that the back of the keyring looks pretty too! I managed to find this in my stash, which I thought was very apt for this Dr. Who inspired keyring.

I hope you like it!

In other news, My work colleague Heather has given me Herman, a German friendship  sour dough cake which you grow and add ingredients too, before splitting 4 ways, giving 3 to friends to grow on and baking the Fourth quarter for yourself! I'll take some photo's and let you know how he's growing later in the week!

I'm also busy stitch, stitch, stitching away as I have just received a bulk order, so no new items for a while. Luckily however, I made a few just before the bulk order was confirmed, so Photo's will be coming soon on my facebook page!

Anyway, I'd best get busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and for leaving a comment. I moderate all comments to avoid spam, so your comment won't appear until I've published it.

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you again soon

Gemma