Monday 14 May 2012

Craft Fair Preview!

Hello!

I have been busily stitching away not only for a bulk order, but also for a vintage and craft fair this Saturday, at the workstation, paternoster Row in Sheffield. However, I managed to take a little time out to take some photos to give you a preview of the jewellery I will have available for sale on the day!

Here's some of my earrings  and rings available on the day. What do you think?









All of these (except the sequined designs which are all one off) can be made in custom colours of your choosing. You can order them via the contact page of my website, or via facebook, or by dropping me an email at yousewshould@gmail.com



Anyway, I'd best get back to preparing for the craft fair. I need to work on my pendant display tonight as this is the first time they will be available at a fair, (which is why there's no pictures). Wish me luck and I'll look forward to seeing you there!

Happy craft shopping!

You might also like
Etsy Closing Down Sale: Featuring Ladybird Ring
Stitching Tools: The Humble Thimble
Friday Finds: Summer Sun
Cross Stitch Chairs
Stackable Flower Beads



2 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! Those earrings are so cute! I actually want them all! What kind of stud do you mount them on? Silver?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much! They are mounted on a silver plated stud with a silver plated butterfly back. If you're in Sheffield on Saturday you can have a proper look at them on my stall, and some of the are available on my website www.yousewshould.com (The ones that aren't on there yet are waiting to be added, but I can easily make some for you, just specify what colours you'd like!)

    Thank you

    Gemma (You Sew Should)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for leaving a comment. I moderate all comments to avoid spam, so your comment won't appear until I've published it.

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you again soon

Gemma