Friday 22 June 2012

Friday Finds:Etsy

Hello, and thanks for reading my first ever Friday Finds blog post. Since opening my own shop on Etsy earlier this week, (and quickly being a bit obsessed at scrolling through all of the wonderful crafty items on there) I have decided to show a few of my new found favourites each Friday.

This week I was busy browsing the jewellery, a girl can never have too much! it's also given me some inspiration for new designs, I'll keep you posted! Etsy has thousands of beautiful, unique handmade items, way too many to just have 'jewellery' as my theme for this week. Narrowing it down, however, is no easy task, but after much deliberation, and further Etsy finds, I have decided to feature flowers for this week. It is summer after all!

I just love the bold red colour of this beautiful flower pendant by artyscapes.


Classic and contemporary, this lovely adjustable ring from Just Gorgeous Things (JGT's) is perfect for those looking for something elegant. 







These beautiful Hibiscus Flower earrings by Sweetie2Sweetie are absolutely gorgeous, I love the colours (Purple is my favourite after all). 
For delicate metal-heads out there, this intricate trailing flower pendant by Alwaysabridesmaid is a beautiful adornment.


Fans of cherry blossom will love HapaGirls cute creation.



ShuliDesigns wastes no time with her polymer clay flower design. The detail is exquisite.


Right, I must stop browsing for a bit now and get stitching on my own jewellery!
 
 
You might also like
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and for leaving a comment. I moderate all comments to avoid spam, so your comment won't appear until I've published it.

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you again soon

Gemma