Tuesday 2 October 2012

Craft Fairs

Yes, it's craft fair time again...

this one is only in 2 days, at Bungalows and Bears on Division Street, Sheffield, from 3-9pm. It'd be great if you could pop down and say hi.

I'm hoping that this fair goes well, I've not had great experiences with the few stalls I've done previously. The first one I did about 1 year ago was fairly poor, but it was outside at Sheffield University (where I work as a cell biologist) in August (so no students) and it rained. The only stalls that did ok were cake stalls!


I've done 2 others since, to varying degrees of sucess. The problem at both was mainly the lack of people. My jewellery is also pretty quirky, and I think there just wasn't enough people from my target audience present. I'm hoping that Bungalows and Bears will be more succesful, as it's in the town centre, students are back, and it's a quirky funky place, which hopefuly will appeal to my target market. I've also got loads of things to sell, earrings, rings, keyrings, fridge magnets, and pendants now, a much bigger range than I had at my first stall just over a year ago. Fingers crossed that I do better, I'll let you know!


    

  
 
 
Happy Browsing!
 
 
You might also like


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and for leaving a comment. I moderate all comments to avoid spam, so your comment won't appear until I've published it.

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you again soon

Gemma