Monday 11 March 2013

WIP: Shh Now

A few weeks ago I asked for some help to choose a monochrome cross stitch pattern from HAED.  After advice you, my lovely readers, and some further thought on my part, Shh now made the cut. It's all about the eyes.



Anyway, since receiving the chart, the 25 count even weave fabric and all the embroidery threads (including a quick trip to my local craft shop, Craftastic, as I cleverly got my numbers mixed up and managed to order some pink thread instead of dark grey, I have been stitching away. The first part was a bit boring, as it was block white but at least it was quick. I've just started on her hair now, so it's getting a bit more exciting! It doesn't look like much yet, but hopefully it will before too long.


The downside of having a new cross stitch chart to stitch away at, is that I have neglected my Peak District photo conversion, so it's time to pick that up again for a bit and stitch some colours!

Happy Stitching.


You might also like
WIP: Peak District Photo Conversion
Fairy Tale Cross Stitch Kits
Stitches Past
Friday Finds: Hobbits
Free Cross Stitch Chart: Mum Rose Bookmark


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and for leaving a comment. I moderate all comments to avoid spam, so your comment won't appear until I've published it.

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you again soon

Gemma