Tuesday 23 April 2013

Happy St Georges Day

It's 23rd of April, St Georges Day (the Patron Saint of England). The sun is shining, the sky blue, and the breeze is warm. Flowers are blooming, shrubs and trees are covered in buds, the birds are chirping, and Spring is finally here! Hip Hip Hooray! So, as a little celebration and a thought for St George, I have found some lovely St George celebratory cross stitch kits! How awesome are they? I should probably stop looking for cross stitch kits, as my wish list grows much faster than I can stitch...

St George and the Dragon
www.sewandso.co.uk

St George & the Dragon
www.heavenandearthdesigns.com
St George & the Dragon
www.johnsoncrafts.co.uk
 

Happy Stitching!

You might also like
St Georges Day 2012
Friday Finds: Union Jacks
Apologies and Monochrome Cross Stitch Projects
St Patricks Day
Friday Finds: Monsters



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and for leaving a comment. I moderate all comments to avoid spam, so your comment won't appear until I've published it.

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you again soon

Gemma