Sunday 19 May 2013

WIP: Peak District Photo Conversion Update

It has been a while since my last update, mostly because I've been distracted by various other cross stitches, Including my other work in progress, the monochrome fairy portrait Shh Now and my mothers day card tutorial, and a bicycle card tutorial for my dad's birthday. Here is what it looked like on my last update, at the end of January.



And here is what it looks like now.



As you can see, I have nearly finished the first page. The going was slower on the green area as there is more colours, whereas a lot of the sky is block colour, or at most only 3 or 4 colours per square, so it is much quicker. I would have liked to hold on for an update of the finished page, but my sister who is getting married in November, has drafted in my stitching help to make some wedding favours, so I fear that it may be a while until I got a chance to sit and finish the page. It's only taken me about 5 months to do as much as I have. Somehow I doubt my goal of finishing it by Christmas will come true, and I'm less than 1/10th of the way finished. Hopefully I'll finish it one day, and when I do, it should look something like this.


Happy Stitching!

You might also like
Fairy Tale Cross Stitch Kits
Friday Finds: Union Jacks
3D Cross Stitch Garden
Christmas Earrings
Free Cross Stitch Chart: Happy Birthday Flowerpot





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and for leaving a comment. I moderate all comments to avoid spam, so your comment won't appear until I've published it.

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you again soon

Gemma