Sunday 16 June 2013

Fathers Day Card

Happy Fathers Day!

Here is the card I made for my dad this year.


It was really easy to make, I just cut out all the shapes using some of the multitudes of my craft paper stash (there's plenty more where that came from) and glued them on using PVA. I then added some sequins and a bit of ribbon which I managed to twist and which dried on wonky, but never mind. It (hopefully) adds to the shabby chic theme.
 
My dad really is a star, so he definitely deserves to hear it! he's been very good as my handy man around the house. I helped him to give the garden a fabulous make over a few years ago, and he's come and sorted out a multitude of small household jobs for me too. He's always very supportive, (sometimes over protective) and gives me plenty of advice (sometimes too much) but he has always been there for me and always will be when I need him again. Thanks dad for being a star!

Happy Fathers Day!

You might also like
Fathers Day Card:2012
Friday Finds: Rugby
Free Cross Stitch Chart: Dad Bookmark
Project Tutorial: Embroidered Birthday Card
Friday Finds: Movember

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and for leaving a comment. I moderate all comments to avoid spam, so your comment won't appear until I've published it.

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you again soon

Gemma