Friday 28 June 2013

Friday Finds: Denim Delights.

For reasons unfathomable, I have always wanted to be the owner of a denim skirt. It was only 2 weeks ago when my denim fashion desire was finally sated, with the purchase of a cute short denim skirt on a shopping trip to Meadowhall. Needless to say, it has already been taken out plenty of times since I got it. Denim, however, does not to be restricted to items of clothing, here a just a few other ideas to give your life a splash of denim.


A cute denim bag is the obvious alternative to clothing. I adore this tote bag by Poppy Patchwork. The band of daisies gives this patchwork piece a feminine edge, and the beaded cord ties make it perfect for hauling your gear around this summer.


Craftbox Creations have made this beautiful latch hook rug in a fabulous flower and butterfly design, using pieces of denim. It looks so soft and comfy that I want to wriggle my bare toes amongst it!


For something a bit more unusual, head over to Les Bijoux De Claire for this statement denim rose necklace. It will definitely give your outfit a unique cool look. Who knew denim could be so elegant?


Kids love denim too, so how about treating your little girl to a cute pony toy this to keep her and her friends busy this summer? Ptarrh have made this fabulous denim horse cuddly toy, which will make your child the envy of her pals.

 Add a splash of floral colour  to your blue denim like MinXtures have for this cute appliqued cushion. It would look great in a teenage girls bedroom, or for your sofa to relax on in front of a good movie.
 
Happy Shopping!

You might also like
Geeky Science Cross Stitch
Friday Finds: Birds
Pendant Experiments
Free Cross Stitch Chart: Happy Birthday Flower Pot
Work In Progress: Ssh Now

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for showing off my cushion! Have to say I particularly like that rug!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for leaving a comment. I moderate all comments to avoid spam, so your comment won't appear until I've published it.

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you again soon

Gemma