Saturday 15 June 2013

Jewellery Sale: Cross Stitch Rings

Hooray! I've just accepted an offer for my house. Those of you who have been following my blog for a while may recall that my boyfriend and I broke up at the beginning of the year, and so had to put our house on the market. After several months of lots of viewings, culminating in dropping the price and my parents coming up to help me clear out some things, and making the house look more like a show house the hard work and patience has finally paid off.

That means the hard part starts next, as I will have to find somewhere else to live while having a very short term work contract (currently until the end of September, we'll hopefully have completed the sale in August). Eek! Obviously until I know what's happening with work/ house sale dates I can't actually look for anywhere to move too, but I can start with one very important job. Beginning to have a clear out of all my stuff. I have 2 bags of books and 1 bin bag of clothes to go to charity shops, and a lot of my cross stitch jewellery to sell. (There's no point taking it all with me as I'll probably rent a room in a shared house, so I won't have nearly as much space as I do now). This is good news for you, my dear readers, as it culminates in a JEWELLERY SALE! So, today, I'm going to list several of my cross stitch things for a quick sale on my blog. I will continue to have a 'sale page' with new items on it each week or so, until (hopefully) it's all sold! I have quite a lot of it, so it may take a while.

Today I'm going to start with some of my cross stitch rings. These would normally be £6 each but they are all for sale at half price, only £3 each. UK P+P is via Royal Mail 1st Class Post and is £1.50. I will combine postage for multiple items.

All rings are adjustable so they will fit most finger sizes. The cross stitch design is approximately 1.5cm in diameter. Please take care to not get the rings wet as the colours may run.

If you would like to purchase any of my rings, please email me at yousewshould.gmail.com or leave a comment below with your email address and I will contact you. Matching earrings and in some case pendants or hairclips may also be available, please email me if you are interested in a set.

Thanks for looking, here goes!

Hearts

Silver Heart                          Red Heart 
Pale Pink Heart                     Gold Heart 
           
 White Heart                    Maroon Heart
 Pink Heart
 
Butterflies
 
 2 Tone Orange Butterfly               Orange Butterfly      
Red Butterfly                    Hot Pink Butterfly 
       
    Pale Pink Butterfly            2 Tone Blue Butterfly 
 
Thanks for looking. More will be coming soon!
 
You might also like
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and for leaving a comment. I moderate all comments to avoid spam, so your comment won't appear until I've published it.

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you again soon

Gemma