Tuesday 2 July 2013

Hardanger Wish List

About a year ago I finished my first (and only) Hardanger embroidery. I really enjoyed stitching it although cutting out the squares was fairly fiddly. (It probably didn't help that I didn't have special hardanger scissors). However, at some point I would love to do some hardanger,  although I should wait until the next couple of months have gone by, as I've got to pack up to move house, (which also includes finding somewhere to live) and a 2 week holiday booked. When I do find the time I might try stitching an all white hardanger project, or something useful like a coaster or pincushion. Luckily there's plenty for me to dream about and browse in the meantime, such as these fabulous hardanger embroidery designs, all of which are on my ever growing wish list. Too many projects and not enough stitching time!


Kaleidoscope Coaster by Mabel Figworthy


White Diamond Pin Cushion from arts and designs




Black Hardanger Table Runner from Casa Cenina
Hearts and Flowers Biscornu from Aigullie Anglaise
 


Bookmark from Nordic Needle

Happy Stitching!

You might also like
Stitches Past
Free Chart: Mum Rose Bookmark
Friday Finds: Oriental
Map Cross Stitch
Happy Birthday Rhian: Celtic Card and Gift

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and for leaving a comment. I moderate all comments to avoid spam, so your comment won't appear until I've published it.

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you again soon

Gemma