Wednesday 10 July 2013

Nice Ass Subversive Cross Stitch

Quite a while ago I fancied myself as a cross stitch chart designer. (Ok, I still do, I just haven't had the time to create many new designs recently). I was looking through my old patterns, and came across my Nice Ass subversive cross stitch sampler chart pattern. It's cheeky, it's funny, and best of all, it's a simple and quick cross stitch to embroider. With only 3 colours, and only full cross stitches, what more could you want!


This chart is now available on EBay, so if you fancy trying out a cross stitch then head over there because this design is perfect for beginners, and everyone else too!

Happy Stitching!

You might also like
Subversive Cross Stitch
Free Cross Stitch Chart: Dad Bookmark
Work In Progress: Shh Now
Friday Finds: Farms
Geeky Science Cross Stitch






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and for leaving a comment. I moderate all comments to avoid spam, so your comment won't appear until I've published it.

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you again soon

Gemma