Wednesday 4 September 2013

Fairy Love: Etsy Treasury

For the first time in a long time I have made an Etsy Treasury! It's not surprising really, as I have been busy restocking my Etsy Shop for a closing down sale (I really need to shift the stock that's built up as I've moved to a smaller place, and don't have the time to keep my shop up and running). All of this increased Etsy activity also means I've spent longer getting distracted by many of the fabulous items on there, as this treasury goes to show!

'Fairy Love' by yousewshould

For everyone who'd secretly love to be a fairy, at least for a day!


Fairy Love - 1 inch Circle P...
$7

1886 River Poem Vintage Prin...
$8

Angel / Fairy Cross Stitch C...
$6

Flute Fairy in Love Pop Up C...
$6.95

Glow in the Dark Fairies in ...
$8.99

Magical Fairies Wall Art Sti...
$14

Framed Flower Fairy Complete...
$17

FAIRY ANGEL & CHAIN Velvet B...
$3.99

Appliqued 'fairy' pa...
$12.99

beautiful cloth ooak handmad...
$90

Pack of 6 - Angel/Fairy Gift...
$1.75

Faery Dust - Fae Faery wishe...
$2.5

Fossilized Faery - Clover
$28

Custom made faerie gothic me...
$175

Polymer clay Faery window ha...
$10

Magical Fairy Dust Glow Orb...
$13.99
 
Which is you're favourite item?
 
You might also like
 
 
 
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and for leaving a comment. I moderate all comments to avoid spam, so your comment won't appear until I've published it.

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you again soon

Gemma