Friday 24 January 2014

Friday Finds: Valentine Hearts

This year time is running swiftly past, (seriously, where is it all going? I have way too much to do with too little time!). The end of January is drawing to close, I'm having a massive half price sale (check out most of my recent posts) and February is quickly descending onto us. With February comes valentines day. A day when couples everywhere get loved up, and celebrate being with each other. So ladies, now is the time to start hinting at the romantic gestures you would like you're other half to make. maybe a home cooked dinner, or how about being whisked away to Paris for a weekend of romance. maybe something simple would make your day, like finally putting up the shelves or hovering the house, while we dream and drool over romantic gifts...
 
 
Sew Happy Girls make what every girl wants, a fabulous, unique love heart pendant. We all have a heart necklace of some design (I was wearing one yesterday, complete with matching earrings!). Their felt heart sequined pendant is fabulous, I love the cupids arrow too!
 
 
Vintage Chic adoring domestic goddesses everywhere are dreaming of beautiful table cloths. This one, by Iren Garden is perfect for those romantic candle lit dinners for two...
 
 
Love Hearts where one of my favourite childhood sweets, (ok they still are, and I may just have some at home...). You can't go wrong with a cute Love Heart message, and here are 6 of them in shot glass format from Toasted Glass, perfect for playing a naughty drinking game!  
 
 
These intricate quilled heart earrings have been made by the very talented Quill Paper Treasures. I can't stop peeking at her colourful jewellery designs!
 
 
 
Wood Brands customisable photo frame makes the perfect valentines Gift. It's elegant, classy and completely unique, I can just image reframing your favourite wedding day photo as a sweet reminder of many happy years together.
 
Happy Valentines Day!
 
 
You might also like

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and for leaving a comment. I moderate all comments to avoid spam, so your comment won't appear until I've published it.

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you again soon

Gemma